Work At Sancto Suites And Villas Near Bali Zoo And Waterfall

 


Starting in the third quarter of this year, the government is working on the Bali program in phases. When I visited the Gianyar area in Bali, many ASN's started working in Bali. Work From Bali is a government program that invites people to work in Bali.

Currently, the Island of the Gods is dependent on tourism, and the economic impact is severe. I'm no WFB, but there are many reasons to recommend Sanctoo Suites & Villas for business while on vacation. For married couples, Sanctoo in Singapadu Village can be the right place to spoil your baby.

Review: Sanctoo Suites & Villas at Bali Zoo

When you hear the word "Bali Zoo" you might have imagined what it feels like to be in the middle of a zoo. Yes, Sanctoo offers that experience. In addition, Sanctoo also has several special programs for its guests. Apart from that, for those who frequent Bali's beaches, it is time to explore other natural areas near Sanctoo. The 2 days 1 night experience was truly unforgettable and I have so many stories to share!

Admission to the Bali Zoo is free.

Children will love playing in the zoo. Not only them, I'm an adult and I really enjoy it. You can introduce children to different animals while teaching them new knowledge. But what I like is that my grandfather Putra, the owner of the Bali Zoo, is Anak Agung who loves animals. His residence is still in areas such as the Bali Zoo and Sanctu. Initially, the Bali Zoo was established in 2002 as the first nature reserve and animal park in the Bali region.

When he created the Bali Zoo, Gde's initial idea was to share the beauty of Indonesian wildlife with the people around Singapadu village. Over time, his vision changed into a wider desire to share the charm of the beauty of Indonesian flora and fauna with a wider audience - the whole world. The Bali Zoo also received an award from the Indonesian Forest Service, particularly for its efforts to protect and empower local communities. I am very proud to hear that.

While touring the Bali Zoo, I was even more surprised to learn that the Bali Zoo had successfully given birth to a Javanese baby named Wa. Then there are those who are released into the wild to meet their natural habitat and mate! Yes, this is your life partner. Because the Javanese only marry once in a lifetime, the Javanese really need to be protected.

Since I know a lot about the Javan o wa, I was impressed by the behavior of the Bali Zoo. If you visit the Bali Zoo and stay at Sanctu, you will be amazed at everything there is. If you stay at Sangtu, you get unlimited access to the Bali Zoo and you don't have to pay. If you don't want to stay overnight, you can pay the following ticket prices.

KTP promotional prices in Bali

Adults: 70,000

Children: 50,000

Promotional rates for Indonesian citizens and KITAS

Adults: 100,000

Children: 85,000

inclusive:

Bali Zoo Tickets

Savannah Park

Animal encounters and shows

Jungle Splash water entertainment (open Saturday and Sunday)

coverage

Experience delivered by Sanctoo Suites & Villas

A few days in Sanctoo will not let you get bored. In addition to the zoo, you can take part in the many exciting experiences that Sanctoo has to offer. There are roads and footpaths to enjoy views of the pristine rice fields and riverbanks around Sanctoo. Cycling enthusiasts can also enjoy adventures around Ubud.

There are many beautiful farms to see as you cycle through the small towns. Then there is the orangutan breakfast. Guests can not only enjoy breakfast like a king, but also with the King of the Jungle. Then Elephant Expedition will be an exciting experience, exploring tropical landscapes and collections of exotic plants with elephants. You can also join many other activities such as Zoo Explorer, spa, swimming, Balinese blessing/purification ritual or Hatha Yoga session.

Also read: 7 most beautiful sunrise spots in Bali suitable for Instagram photos

Genius Camar Santo Suites & Villas

There are 3 types of accommodation in Sanctoo. The first is the suite, 26 of which overlook the lake with African views. Savannahs at the nearby Bali Zoo add to the African safari atmosphere, with giraffes, zebras and other wildlife roaming freely in the sanctuary.

Then there is the 300m² one-bedroom riverfront villa overlooking the Wos River. This villa has a private swimming pool surrounded by a tropical garden. It is the best choice for honeymoon trip.

Finally, there is the one-bedroom garden villa with pool in the middle of a tropical garden. It is suitable for those who want to enjoy a unique and original resort view. The luxurious interiors of the villas feature elements of Balinese design and culture along with all the modern comforts and conveniences, perfect for a family getaway!

So I chose a suite. This is because I only stayed for 2 days 1 night, and I did a lot of activities around Sangtu. So I think the suite is sufficient. You can also really experience all the amenities of Sanctoo. The room has a sofa, living area, bottled water, coffee, kettle and tea. There is also a bath, minibar, hairdryer, desk and balcony (non-smoking).

Also read: 7 Typical Balinese Foods You Must Try

Rates and Hospitality Sancto Suites & Villas

Suite with breakfast costs around IDR 750,000, 1 bedroom IDR 1.3 million and Riverside 1 bedroom IDR 1.5 million. Everything comes with breakfast. For me, Sanctoo's hospitality is really the best.

When I checked in, I was warmly greeted. Very friendly staff. They gave me welcome drink. Then my stuff was delivered to my room. I didn't specifically book a honeymoon, but Sanctoo made my room very romantic. It was full of flowers like a private hotel room for honeymooners. Sanctoo also served us chocolate brownies.

I have an interesting story when I lived here. Near Sanctoo is a swim-up bar, Tlaga Singha, dining area, spa and bar. We plan to eat, spa and relax there. Until we ended up sleeping there all night! My husband and I are not afraid of the weather there, as long as we follow health precautions and respect the local culture. I know the villages around Ubud are very dark at night, especially when you enter Sankto Alley.

My husband and I kept walking, and the three dogs wanted to chase us as if they couldn't get into their territory. I am still brave and love dogs very much. But my husband really didn't want to continue. Well, I can't force it. It is impossible for me to stay or endure. Although there is an intention to work.

Finally I called Sanctoo and Bli Agus picked us up himself. Very good. I will be back there If I get a chance, I would like to talk to Pak Gde, the owner of the Bali Zoo, and praise him for everything he has built!

Also read: 7 most popular honeymoon destinations in Indonesia besides Bali.

Facilities at Santo Suites & Villas

As the name suggests, the word Sanctoo comes from the word 'sanctuary' which means a holy place, nature reserve, sanctuary, etc. Yes, Sanctoo is the perfect place for me to relax. We can also see a very beautiful sunrise from our balcony! Amenities include a very large swimming pool with views over the forest in Sanctoo.

There is also a spa where you can relax while looking at the river. Unfortunately I was not able to experience the spa as I arrived late. Finally I spa at telga singha. I got 20% off at Tlaga Singha for staying at the Sanctoo and visiting the Bali Zoo.

For those looking to capture the moment in Sanctoo, the resort also offers photographer rentals. The results are also very good. There are lots of great photo spots for your Instagram feed, so you can take pictures all over the hotel.

Attractions near Sangto Suites and Villas

Apart from the Bali Zoo, we recommend going to Tlaga Singha. This restaurant offers a wonderful experience! All good food. The spa also immediately relieved the pain in my body. Don't forget to bring a swimsuit if you plan to swim there. You can imagine, you will want to live here too, because I do too!

Sanctoo is also very close to the Sukawati Art Market, perfect for souvenir shopping. If you want to visit other zoos, you can come to Bali Bird Park or Bali Safari which are not far from Sanctoo. Oh yes, near Sanctoo there is also a waterfall. If you go down the stairs near Sangtoo Park, you can immediately play in the water. Preferably with the director, yes.

You can also enjoy hot springs near the waterfall. When I got there, I met local residents who brought drinking water. He said fresher than bottled water sold in the market! There are also many temples around Sanctoo that you can visit to witness the activities of the locals. Always dress modestly when going to the temple.

Last stay at Sancto Villas and Suites

For me, the location and hotel facilities are very important when I go on holiday. Sanctoo Villas & Suites can be an option for honeymooners, family vacations or those who want to spend time doing business in Bali. A variety of activities, complete facilities, nearby tourist attractions and a peaceful atmosphere relax from the city's hustle and bustle.

Also, Singapadu Regency is not full of tourists, so it is very safe to travel during the current pandemic. In addition, the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 continues to grow. Singapore is a safe area, so many people choose this area to work in Bali. How about getting attracted to Sanctoo Suites & Villas and working there for a while?

LihatTutupKomentar